Live performances and Covid-19
Here is the information you will need with regards to new procedures:
- Seating is at full capacity with audience members seated side by side.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for everyone.
- Concessions are on sale. Outside food and drink are not allowed.
- Employees are masked for audience safety.
- Physical distancing is promoted and maintained wherever feasible at the venue.
- Staff and actors will be temperature and symptom checked upon entry into the theater each day.
- Actors will be required to wear masks between scenes and backstage before, during, and after the show. They also have the option to wear masks/face shielding on stage during the performance if desired.
- We have upgraded our ventilation system at the theater to MERV 10 quality air filters, the same filtration system used in doctor’s offices.
- All seating, surfaces, bathrooms, and public areas will be cleaned and sanitized daily (before each performance), and deep cleaned each evening. Our Janitorial Services occur nightly through JAN PRO which uses Hospital Grade Disinfectants and many processes developed by leaders in the Sanitation and Disease Control Industry including the exclusive EnviroShield® Spray Disinfection System.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a safe environment for your return. It is recommended high-risk individuals contact the Box Office to allow us adequate time to address your needs.
If the Theater cancels an individual performance, the ticket holder may either (1) reschedule, (2) donate the tickets, (3) receive a gift certificate in the value of the tickets. There will not be any refunds.